It's official, to my great embarrassment I have been wrong on my blog. In yesterdays post I stated that the moose was on the Canadian quarter and I was oh so wrong. If it makes things any better, I actually DID know that the animal on the Canadian quarter was a caribou but apparently that information has lapsed and was replaced with more useless information such as the fact that as part of his divorte settlement, David Hasselhoff kept possession of the nickname "Hoff" and the catchphrase "don't Hassle the Hoff".

Caribou...not a moose.
David Hasselhoff, also not a moose; more like a stone cold FOX  (gross)
So apologies for my error - it only serves to strengthen my argument about moose not existing. Also, thank you to Carrie for catching my error as it is incredibly inappropriate for a blog titled "The Land of Knotwrong" to include such a glaring error.