Here is a quandary for you, well not so much a quandary but more of a question...

Why, if the full word is "REFRIGERATOR" do we shorten it to "FRIDGE" and not "FRIGE"?

Where does the D come from?

That's not really what this whole post is about, well, it is about fridges but not about the spelling of the word.

I saw this online the other day and it blew my mind!


As far as I know, it doesn't exist yet, but seriously how friggin cool is that!

The future is now people. Ok, side note...how come we aren't wearing tinfoil. When my Dad was a kid and he imagined the future everyone was wearing silver all the time and cars were flying...neither of those things are true and apart from Lady Gaga no one is fashioning outfits from old aluminium cans.

Actually, I think I've answered my own question on that one...THIS is why we aren't wearing suits of metal


That wasn't about fridges at all...