Although I do have a weak sense of direction and I slept through Canadian Geography 106 in University I do know that The Bahamas are not in Canada and vice-a-verse.

Today's post is another music recommendation. This time via my friend Tracy and her excursion to the Edmonton Folk Fest.

Tracy is very proud that I've grown to love Bahamas because it is rare that it is her recommending music to me and not the other way around. So, I pass this knowledge onto you with a stern reminder that this was Tracy's find and boy what a good one it was.

As this discovery belongs to Tracy I will give you the sample she would recommend, a song called "Lost in the Light". (I have it on good authority that she has been "OBSESSED with "Lost in the Light" since I heard them")

Check out Bahamas on their VERY cool website: bahamasmusic.net


*As a quick side note, this friend I've mentioned, Tracy, is a nurse and a fantastic person. She currently works at Cross Cancer Institute in Edmonton, so kudos to her for her noble work! (I clearly don't tell her I'm proud of her often enough)