I know I may sound pretentious or bitchy or stupid when I say I'm never wrong but I figured the more inflammatory the title and description of my blog are, the more likely I am to draw in angry internet types who will read voraciously and cause a stir in the comments which will end in ridiculous statements about Hitler and the Nazi's. The point here is that I'm going to write stuff and hopefully you'll read it, love it and force all your loved ones to read it as well.

I'm currently on my 8th month as an unemployed high school teacher and the cabin fever and desperation have driven me to a point where I think others will care what I have to say about important issues. These important issues will include news items, celebrity gossip, new bands I've discovered, movie reviews, random rants about random stuff and basically anything that makes me laugh, cry, or say "hmmmm"

To begin, I will include a YouTube video that's quickly gaining popularity. I've watched this upwards of 10 times and it still manages to make me chuckle.  "Keeeeviiiin"