Today is Halloween...candy, costumes, Charlie Brown, drunken idiots and, jack-O-lanterns, I'm sure you've heard of it.

My plans include sitting in my suite watching TV wrapped in a toga (a bedsheet)  and handing out candy (or rather, what's left of the candy...whoops)

By far my favourite part of Halloween is the TV...I LOVE a good Halloween episode, most recently the Halloween episodes of Community. I love Community and this year the world of this wonderful TV show has been screwed around more than (prepare yourself, analogy of the year headed your way) those stupid screws that hold batteries in things (you know the ones...are the batteries so out of control that they can't just be held in with a sliding piece of plastic). The creator of the show has been booted by NBC and despite having the original season air date of October 19th, it did not return. Today brings news that it'll supposedly return mid-season. To that I say "pshaw, I'll believe it when I see it!"


So in defence of one of the best sitcoms ever, I shall share some of their Halloween greatness with you now.

Season 1:


Season 2:  

(yes that is Ken Jeong, Mr. Chow from the Hangover, dressed as...Peggy Flemming at the 1968 winter Olympics)

The season 3 Halloween Episode needs to be viewed in it's entirety to be funny, but I will tell you it includes a Coolio look alike, Vampires, and some urban legends.

In lieu of a clip from the season 3 episode, I'll give you this out-take...questions Troy always wanted to ask Batman


Happy Halloween!!! #sixseasonsandamovie