If I asked the 10 people I know, "what is worst part of any video game you've played?" I bet at least 7 of them would say "the water levels". I understand this would be an easy task considering I could just send a mass text and wait for responses but really, deep down, you know I'm right and I know I'm right so there's no need to check.

Regardless of my thesis being unsupported, I believe the water level is the worst part of video games and I'm fairly certain you agree (I'm mostly talking the ones where the task is to run right and jump on baddies to kill them).

If you aren't already nodding you head in complete agreement of my statement, let me refresh your memory.

1. Super Mario Bros.


2. Super Mario Bros. 3


3. Super Mario World

(etc. seriously Mario, no one likes when you swim so just stop, you're a plumber find some sewers or other pipes to run through)

4. Donkey Kong Country


I'm not going to continue because I'm sure you already had the idea before I started posting pictures. If I had a nickel for every time I threw a controller at the TV because a stupid fish killed me I'd have at least $2.00. Seriously, what fish is going to chase after a human or 2 monkeys on a swordfish? And which oyster spits out powerful, killer pearls at perfectly timed intervals?

Now, to liven up this water logged post I will share an old favourite of mine. This is Group X with "Mario Twins" (pay close attention to the lameness of the water level music)